When? 28.4. at 2 p.m.
- Term: 28.4.2022 o 14:00
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Form: online webinar via Zoom
Are the branches and ATMs of your bank easy to find for your customers? Do you show them the correct information like opening hours and contact details even if they are changing often during the pandemic? Are you using the full potential of local online marketing for banks?
- the most common mistakes and issues faced by retail chains and banks in local online marketing
- opportunities how to make the branches and ATM profiles in Google Maps or Waze more attractive
- advanced approaches to evaluating the effectiveness of local marketing
- marketers or retail managers from CEE banks
- people responsible for the online presence of a bank in Google Maps, Waze and other local marketing channels
Ján Laurenčík, Senior Consultant at Basta digital, Google Certified Trainer specialized in Google Business Profiles
I want to register for the webinar Local online marketing for banks
We are looking forward to see you! Register via this form and you will receive an invitation within 24h.